Crockpot Chicken & Gravy – You will love this recipe.
• 4 skinless chicken breasts
• 1-ounce dry ranch salad dressing and seasoning mix
• 1 (10.5 ounces) can of cream of condensed chicken soup
• 1 cup water or chicken broth
• Grease the slow cooker with non-stick spray.
• Place the chicken into the bottom of the Crock Pot.
• Top with chicken soup.
• Sprinkle the ranch seasoning and pour the water over the seasoning.
• Replace the lid and cook on low for seven hours.
• After cooking, shred chicken with a fork, and serve over mashed potatoes.