Cheesy Hamburger and Rice Bake
Mini Presentation: Elevate your next dinner with our Cheesy Hamburger and Rice Bake! This easy-to-make dish is not only delicious but also budget-friendly, using simple ingredients you probably have at home. Perfect for a cozy family dinner or when you need a hearty and satisfying meal.
- 1 pound of seasoned hamburger
- 1 pack of yellow Mexican rice
- Shredded cheddar cheese (measure with your heart)
- 1 can of crescent dough sheet
- Butter for basting
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees to get ready for some delicious baking.
- Begin by cutting slits on the sides of the crescent dough sheet. This will allow the dough to envelop your flavorful filling.
- Cook the hamburger until it’s nicely browned, then drain any excess grease. Season it to taste for that extra kick of flavor.
- Prepare the yellow Mexican rice according to the package instructions.
- Now, it’s time to assemble your bake. Lay the crescent dough sheet flat, and spread the cooked hamburger evenly on top.
- Next, add the cooked Mexican rice on top of the hamburger layer. This will create a hearty and flavorful base for your dish.
- Generously top it all with a layer of shredded cheddar cheese. The more cheese, the better!
- Weave the sides of the crescent dough over the top, creating a lovely envelope for your delicious filling.
- Melt some butter and baste it on top of the dough to give your bake a beautiful golden finish.
- Bake in your preheated oven until the crescent dough is perfectly golden and the cheese is bubbly.
Slice, serve, and savor every bite of your Cheesy Hamburger and Rice Bake. A delightful dish made with love from what you had at home.