Say hello to a fiesta of flavors with this Mexican Alfredo pasta recipe! We’ve taken classic Alfredo sauce and given it a zesty twist by infusing it with taco seasoning, tender chicken, and a luscious blend of cheese. This mouthwatering dish is not only easy to make but also a crowd-pleaser that’s perfect for spicing up your dinner routine.
- Chicken breast
- Pasta of your choice
- Alfredo sauce
- Taco seasoning
- Shredded cheese (like Hatch cheese or your favorite variety)
- Black pepper
- Start by cutting your chicken breast into bite-sized chunks. In a hot pan with some oil, sauté the chicken until it’s cooked to perfection.
- As the chicken cooks, add half of your taco seasoning to the pan. Stir well to ensure that the seasoning coats the chicken evenly. This step is where the Mexican flair begins!
- While your chicken sizzles, prepare your pasta according to the instructions on the package. Most pasta varieties require boiling for about 5-8 minutes until they reach that perfect al dente consistency.
- Now, it’s time to take your Alfredo sauce to the next level. In the same pan or pot with the cooked chicken, pour in the jar of Alfredo sauce.
- Add the remaining taco seasoning to the sauce, stirring it in to infuse the creaminess with that signature Mexican flavor.
- To make things extra indulgent, sprinkle in a cup of shredded cheese. Watch as it melts into the sauce, creating a rich, gooey texture that’s hard to resist.
- Once the cheese is fully integrated, add the freshly cooked pasta into your saucy mix. Combine everything until the pasta is generously coated. If the sauce is a tad too thick for your liking, a splash of pasta water can help reach your desired consistency.
- Finish your Mexican Alfredo with a generous twist of black pepper, enhancing the flavors and adding a mild kick.
Now you’re ready to enjoy a plate of Mexican Alfredo pasta that’s as easy to make as it is delightful to eat. The fusion of creamy Alfredo and zesty taco seasoning will make this dish a household favorite in no time. 🌮🍝🧀😋