Here’s a recipe for homemade pizza sticks:
- 2 rolls of crescent roll dough (8 crescent rolls per roll)
- 32 slices of pepperoni
- 8 mozzarella cheese sticks (string cheese)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Pizza sauce for dipping
- Preheat your oven to 450°F (230°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or lightly grease it.
- Open the crescent roll dough packages and unroll the dough onto a clean surface. Press the seams together to form 2 large rectangles.
- Use a pizza cutter or a sharp knife to cut each rectangle into 4 smaller rectangles, giving you a total of 8 rectangles.
- Place 4 slices of pepperoni onto each rectangle, leaving a little space around the edges.
- Unwrap a mozzarella cheese stick and place it on top of the pepperoni.
- Roll up each rectangle tightly, starting from the short end, to encase the pepperoni and cheese. Make sure to seal the seams well.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the butter. Stir in the garlic powder and Italian seasoning.
- Brush the butter mixture over the tops of the rolled-up pizza sticks.
- Sprinkle the grated Parmesan cheese evenly over the top.
- Place the pizza sticks on the prepared baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven for about 10-12 minutes, or until they are golden brown and the cheese is melty.
- Remove from the oven and let them cool slightly.
- Serve your homemade pizza sticks with a side of pizza sauce for dipping.
Enjoy your delicious homemade pizza sticks as a tasty snack or meal!