Breakfast Deviled Eggs
- Sausage links or patties
- Bacon strips
- Mini pancakes
- Maple syrup
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Chopped chives (optional, for garnish)
Hard-Boil the Eggs:
- Start by hard-boiling the eggs. Place the eggs in a pot of water, making sure they are covered by at least an inch of water. Bring the water to a boil, then reduce the heat to a gentle simmer and cook the eggs for about 9-12 minutes.
- Once done, immediately transfer the eggs to a bowl of ice water to cool. This will make them easier to peel.
- Once the eggs are cool, peel them, cut them in half lengthwise, and carefully remove the yolks. Set the egg whites aside.
Prepare the Breakfast Filling:
- In a skillet, cook the sausage and bacon until they are browned and cooked through. Once cooked, remove them from the skillet and drain on paper towels.
- In the same skillet, heat the mini pancakes according to the package instructions or until they are heated through.
- Chop the cooked sausage, bacon, and mini pancakes into small pieces.
Prepare the Deviled Egg Filling:
- In a bowl, mash the cooked egg yolks. Season them with salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix in the chopped sausage, bacon, and mini pancakes to the mashed yolks. Drizzle some maple syrup into the mixture and stir well. Adjust the amount of maple syrup to your desired level of sweetness.
Fill the Egg Whites:
- Spoon the breakfast deviled egg filling into the egg white halves. You can use a spoon or pipe the filling for a neater appearance.
- Optionally, garnish the Breakfast Deviled Eggs with chopped chives for a fresh and colorful touch.
Serve your Breakfast Deviled Eggs as a unique and delicious breakfast or brunch dish. The combination of savory sausage and bacon with the sweetness of mini pancakes and maple syrup is sure to delight your taste buds.
Enjoy your mouthwatering Breakfast Deviled Eggs! 🍳🥓🥞🍁😋