- 1 (12 ounce) package jumbo pasta shells
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1 (4 ounce can diced green chilies, drained)
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
1. Cook shells according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
2. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook beef and onion until beef is browned. Drain any excess fat.
3. Stir in taco seasoning, tomato sauce, water, and diced green chilies. Bring to a boil.
4. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
5. Fill each shell with beef mixture. Arrange in a 9×13 inch baking dish.
6. Sprinkle with shredded Cheddar cheese.
7. Bake for 20 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.