Quick & Tasty Garlic Bread Pizza
Mini Presentation: Satisfy your pizza cravings in no time with this Quick & Tasty Garlic Bread Pizza! All you need are a few simple ingredients and you’ll have a delicious homemade pizza ready to enjoy.
- Texas toast garlic bread
- Great Value pepperonis
- Kraft pizza cheese
- Easy squeeze pizza sauce
- Start by taking the Texas toast garlic bread and follow the preparation instructions on the package. This usually involves baking the garlic bread in the oven until it’s toasty and golden.
- Once the garlic bread is ready, spread a generous amount of easy squeeze pizza sauce over each slice. You can adjust the amount to your taste.
- Sprinkle a good helping of Kraft pizza cheese over the sauced garlic bread slices. Don’t be shy; more cheese is always a good idea!
- Top the cheesy garlic bread with a layer of Great Value pepperonis. Be as generous as you’d like; it’s your pizza!
- Place your prepared garlic bread pizzas back into the oven under the broiler for a few minutes. Keep an eye on them to ensure the cheese gets bubbly and lightly browned.
- Once the cheese is perfectly melted and the pepperonis are slightly crispy, your Garlic Bread Pizza is ready to be devoured. It’s a quick and delightful way to enjoy a pizza night at home! 🍕😋