- 21 slice pkg of Steak-umm
- 1 ea. Red, green, yellow bell pepper
- 1 large sweet onion
- 1 pkg of cutdacarb
- 12oz Smoked Gouda cheese, grated
flavored Garlic Lovers –
* This recipe makes ALOT of Philly steak. You can scale down to less steak um and 1/2 bell pepper ea. Med onion. Scale down cheese a bit.
Heat up that cast iron !!! We used 2 skillets
1) Cut your veggies, slice peppers into strips, cut the onion in half then cut half moon slices.
2) add fat of your choice to the skillet and fry up the veggies to give them a little chat and tender. Clear one side and add steak umm to the skillet. Fry while flipping, combine veggies and steak. Fry a bit more to let the flavors marry. Add the cheese, and mix in. Season with garlic lovers liberally. Turn off the heat.
3) Heat up another skillet, and melt lard, or fat of choice for frying.
4) cut one sheet of cutdacarb horizontal, add a ladle of Philly steak, and roll tight. Place into a hot skillet with the lard and fry seam down. This will seal it, 10 seconds turn. They fry quickly. Fry til all slides golden, Repeat til done. You can make a couple and save the rest of the Philly steak for meal prep, freeze it, or make 10-12 wraps
Hope you enjoy it!!!