- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 pound ground beef, lean
- ½ yellow onion
- 1 tbsp Italian Seasoning
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp garlic, freshly minced
- 3 cups water
- 1 jar of Spaghetti Sauce
- 1 can tomatoes, diced, (optional)
- 16 ounces spaghetti noodles
How To Make Homemade Spaghetti
- Turn Air-Pot to Saute.
- When it is ready, add the onion and olive oil.
- When the onions are softened slightly, add the meat and the seasonings, and cook until the meat is done.
- Add water after removing the meat, and scrape the bottom very well to avoid Burn warning from Air Pot.
- Break the spaghetti in half and place in the Air Pot in a criss cross pattern.
- Pour Spaghetti Sauce over the noodles.
- Add the can of diced tomatoes on top of spaghetti sauce.
- Add the water by pouring on the sides and the top of the tomatoes.
- Push down slightly to ensure spaghetti is covered in the water.
- Place the lid on.
- Turn valve to sealing, press Pressure Cook.
- Set the time for 5 minutes.
- When the time is done, let pressure do a natural release for 5 minutes.
- Do a quick release until the pin drops.
- Open the lid and finally stir the spaghetti, sauce and tomatoes with meat all together.
- Serve with a dinner salad and garlic cheese toast if desired.