Here’s a recipe for Crockpot Cream Cheese Chicken Chili:
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 block (8 ounces) of cream cheese
- 1 packet of ranch seasoning mix
- 1 packet of taco seasoning mix
- 1 can (15 ounces) of whole kernel corn, undrained
- 1 can (10 ounces) of diced tomatoes with green chilies (like Rotel), undrained
- 1 can (15 ounces) of black beans, drained and rinsed
- Place the chicken breasts in the bottom of your slow cooker.
- Sprinkle the ranch seasoning mix and taco seasoning mix over the chicken.
- Add the block of cream cheese on top of the chicken and seasonings.
- Pour the undrained can of whole kernel corn over the cream cheese.
- Add the undrained can of diced tomatoes with green chilies on top of the corn.
- Finally, add the drained and rinsed black beans to the slow cooker.
- Cover the slow cooker and cook on low for 6-7 hours or until the chicken is tender and easily shreds with a fork.
- About 30 minutes before serving, use two forks to shred the chicken in the slow cooker. Stir the shredded chicken and the creamy mixture until well combined.
- Serve your delicious Crockpot Cream Cheese Chicken Chili in bowls and garnish with your favorite toppings, such as shredded cheese, sour cream, chopped green onions, or cilantro.
Enjoy your creamy and flavorful chicken chili! It’s a comforting and easy-to-make dish.