Chocolate Nut Cranberry Clusters
8 oz good quality dark chocolate chips (although i’ve used nestles semi sweet chocolate chips and they are still very good)
1 c coursley chopped walnuts, pecans or almonds (make sure the pieces are not too small)
1/2 c dried cranberries (craisins) or you can use raisins
1. Line a small baking sheet with waxed paper.
2. Place chocolate chips in a 2 cup pyrex measuring cup and microwave on 50% power for approx 25 seconds – then stir well. Continue doing this until the chocolate chips are almost completely melted – reducing the time as you go. Be careful to not let the chocolate burn.
3. Add the nuts and dried cranberries to the melted chocolate and mix well.
4. Drop tablespoon fulls of the chocolate mixture onto the waxed paper covered cookie sheet.
5. Place in frig for at least 15 minutes. Enjoy.
6. I like to store mine in the freezer.